Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Crazy Cat

I usually blog about economics, history, and other serious subjects. Let's have some fun with pictures of my cat.

Yoga

You need to feed me first.

Hand me the remote, will ya?

I've been waiting an hour and that spider still hasn't come out.

Time to get up? You gotta be kidding. It's not even noon.

Stop! I am turning into a zombie-cat!

Uh, it's tough gettin' old. Give me a hand up.

Seconds of tuna? Don't mind if I do!

The lazy cat's workout.

Hope you enjoyed these. My cat, adopted from the Marin County Humane Society, is well-loved.

3 comments:

  1. Zombie cat is the best! Even though in reality it's kind of sad when that happens.
    You should post more of these!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Teacher by Day, Drummer by Night

Teacher by Day, Drummer by Night
Please recommend this blog to others

Popular Posts