Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Crazy Cat (Part II)

Ah, a morning with a crazy cat...

3:30 AM: Cat snuggles up under a blanket by my legs, waking me up. When I pet the cat she pretends to be asleep.

4:00 AM: Now stuck awake, I ponder whether to get up and start my day. No, I'll try to sleep more.

4:40 AM: I'm getting up. I turn over. The cat notices and walks over my body twice to make sure I'm awake. Then she stands by my head, purring. It's "pet me or else."

4:45 AM: After petting the cat I get out of bed and put on running clothes. The cat pounces on something in the bathroom--a bug. The cat eats the bug.

4:50 AM: The cat starts going, :"Huh, huh" and gurgling. Uh oh! The cat throws up in the bathroom and then runs back into the bedroom. I grab the cat as she throws up again, splattering liquid everywhere. Then she takes off into the kitchen. I run after the cat and and she throws up once more.

5:00 AM: I finish cleaning up after the cat and set off on an early morning run.

5:30 AM: I'm just about to get in the shower when I notice the cat staring at something through my bedroom window. I look. It's a feral cat lying on my balcony. My cat starts yowling and hissing. The tired outdoor cat slinks away. My cat watches out the window for ten minutes to make sure we are all safe.

6:00 AM: Feeling very dominant after frightening off the intruder, my cat perches on top of the refrigerator and swings at anyone who comes close.

6:30 AM: Off to work. What a morning! See more pictures of this cat here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher by Day, Drummer by Night

Teacher by Day, Drummer by Night
Please recommend this blog to others

Popular Posts